Tuesday, May 8, 2012





last night i rolled around for what seemed like hours trying to fall asleep.  i don't do well in complete darkness and silence.  seriously, at almost 33 i should out grow that, right?!!  i prefer sleeping w/ the tv on...my husband would love nothing more then a pitch black room.  unfortunately, 97% of the time, he sucks it up for me.  so sweet.  last night, i tried real hard to not cave....and i didn't...i also didn't sleep.....coffee please.

*images courtesy of the glamourai, meredith heron designcoco + kelleylonny mag

8 comments:

Leslie said...

I hope you can take a nap tonight. I love those pillowcases with all the polka dots. :)

sara said...

My boyfriend and I have the same problem. I've started falling asleep listening to TV shows on my iPod or Kindle at a really low volume--keep the noise distraction, eliminate the noise and light for him. Win-win.

Teresa said...

melatonin supplement...saves me. that and a white noise maker.
pretty pictures btw.

Laurie said...

bummer....maybe tonight?

Laurie said...

bummer....maybe tonight?

Eleven Gray said...

I am lucky in that I can sleep through anything but my poor husband can't. We have to sleep with a noise machine.

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. Maybe owning that blazer in the first pic would make you feel better? It's gorgeous! Hope you get a better sleep tonight :)

Lemon Macaron said...

I'm the same way about falling asleep. It makes me feel like such a child! (I'm also 33.) Lovely blog, btw--I check it every morning. :)